Monday, April 4, 2016

Year 3 - Unit 11: In School

with Mr. Pencil 


 A Day at School 


But first, let us go to school with this bus
because we have a mission to solve. 


Our mission!!!

Oh, Oo!
Spongebob forgot to finish his homework. He has no idea about what to write. Lets us help Spongebob by completing the sentences below. Your answer must be based on the picture shown. 



  1. In the morning, I go to 
  2. I put my bag in the 
  3. Then, I walk to the 
  4. I eat a   and drink a glass of water. 
  5. Next, I go to the  
  6. I read a  
  7. When the bell rings, I walk to my  with my classmates. 
  8. The teacher walks in and we begin our lesson for the day.



 Wait a minute...  

Why is Spongebob crying?
Oh no! Spongebob has to write a paragraph out of the sentences. He does not know how to write a paragraph.


 Mission to save Spongebob!

  1.  Now, let us show Spongebob how to write a paragraph. Take a piece of paper and write the sentences that we have completed in a form of a paragraph.







No comments:

Post a Comment