Friday, April 1, 2016

Year 3 - Unit 11: In School


I am Asyraf. I am in Year 3 Aristotle.  My classmates and I like to read. There is a reading corner in our class. Our teacher, Miss Nadia puts many storybooks for us. We can also donate books, magazines and comics for the reading corner.



My hobby is to read the storybooks at the reading corner. I like to sit in circles with my friends to read a new book.  When I am done with my work, I raise my hand. I stand up from my seat and ask Miss Nadia for her permission to go to the reading corner.



1. What is Asyraf's hobby?

2. What can you find in a reading corner?

3. What can you donate for the reading corner?

4. In Paragraph 2, raise means:
(a) put up
(b) put down
(c) hide
(d) fold

5. What is your favourite type of book to read? Why?                              





No comments:

Post a Comment