Monday, April 4, 2016

Year 3 - Unit 11: In School

 When I am... 

When I am angry,
I must not shout.

I must be calm,
And take time out.

When I am sad,
I must not frown.

I must not worry,
But smile like a clown.

When I don't know,
I must not cry.

I must ask,
Or think and try.




Guessing Game!!!

Instruction: Match the pictures using the correct phrases.



Angry and shout       Calm and taking time out       Sad and frown

 Not worry and smile like a clown       Do not know and cry 

 Ask, think and try   


              
a. 

b.

c.

d.


e.




QUESTION TIME!!!


  1. What would you do when you are angry?
  2. Draw an image of what has made you angry before?
  3. What should you do when you are sad?
  4. What should you do when you don't know?
  5. What has made you sad before? Discuss.





No comments:

Post a Comment